LineCOMM & SecurCOMM
High Security local monitoring system - a RS 485 based communication system transmitting the alarm signals to the control center running the SecurCOMM Central Monitoring System Software – dedicated Software for GM Afcon’s Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Wired Communication System employing state-of-the-art communication protocol.
- Consists of LineCOMM communication cards connecting to a LineCOMM Receiver Card installed in the Control Room.
- The LineCOMM Receiver Card interfaces with a computer running the SecurCOMM Integrated Security Site Management Application.
- Multi-directional configuration – loop, closed loop and star configuration.
- Communication Card connects with up to 2 V-Alert Processor Cards.
- Continuous 2-way communication ensures that there is no communication breakdown – essential for high security applications.
- No Communication System breakdown in closed loop configuration in the event of a CUT in the Communication Cable.
- Ongoing “handshake” communication between the Computer and LineCOMM Receiver.
- Simple and user-friendly configuration using the LineCOMM Settings Manager.
- Alarm Storage Buffer – no alarms will be lost.
- Real-time synchronization between all system elements.
- SecurCOMM - dedicated Control Room Software showing the alarm on a synoptic map and maintaining a real-time alarm log of all the events on site.